Gmail lets you send mail from, practically, your every email address. Gmail lets you set up a separate “Reply-To” address for answers for, truly, your every address used in Gmail. With Gmail, you can set a reply-to address that is different from your Gmail username. Responses to messages you send with an alternate reply-to address are delivered to that address. Keep in mind that your Gmail address still appears in the From: field.
To specify an alternate address for replies to emails you send from Gmail:
- Click the Settings gear icon in your Gmail’s toolbar.
- Select Settings from the menu that comes up.
- Go to the Accounts and Import tab.
- Click edit info next to the email address for which you want to set up a Reply- To address under Send mail as:
- Click Specify a different “reply-to” address.
- Type the address at which you want to receive replies under Reply-To address:.
- Click Next Step and now click Save Changes.