It is a good way to use your Google mail to send mails. Login to your Gmail account using your username and password. To login go to the link www.gmail.com, on your browser. Now you will be redirected to your Gmail account page. You can now follow the steps to send a email.
- Click the Compose button on the left side of your Gmail page.
- Type your recipient’s email address in the To: field.
- Users can use carbon copy feature when you would like to include additional recipients whose responses are welcome but not required. Display this field by clicking Add Cc.
- The blind carbon copy, Bcc field lets you hide recipients addresses and names from one another.
- Enter a subject for your message in the Subject field.
- Write your message. Click in the large field below and type away.
- When you are done composing, click Send button located just above the To: field.
- You will see a confirmation at the top of the window that your message was sent.
You can send an email to multiple addresses at the same time. You can enter email addresses of the recipients as many as you can in the address box. You can change the formatting, font and color of your message text using the tools locate above the compose window. You can also attach files. As you compose a message, it will automatically save drafts every few minutes so you can leave your message and some back to it later before sending it out.