To Login to Gmail and to get access to your Gmail account, follow the steps:
- Go to www.gmail.com, you can find the sign in box on the page.
- Type your username and password at respective fields.
- Additionally you can click on stay signed in box, but is not advisable and mandatory.
- Click on sign in button to get in to the account.
- You can also have the choice of using multiple browsers to log into several accounts at the same time like, Opera, Firefox, Safari, Chrome.
- Using Master account is another way to open your accounts at the same time. Master account helps you to forward all emails from other accounts hence reducing the need to open all the email accounts you have at the same time.
- IE Tab is another method to use your account.
- Gmail manager is one more way to half way solve the problem because it saves you too much hassle.
Users may face some issues while logging into their account, such as I can’t access my account, if account has been locked, forgot password, account recovery.
- If you have entered a wrong username or password, error will be shown.
- If you can’t remember your username or password then you will need to retrieve it using Gmail’s built in username or password retrieval service. Click on can’t access your account to move to the next step.
- The next page will open, select the appropriate button, if you forgot your password select the button next to it.
- If you select I don’t know my password then another option will open up.
- Enter your Gmail username or any other mail address that you had mentioned at the time of registering or later associated with your Gmail account.
- If you have selected I don’t know my username or I’m having other problems signing in then click continue.
- For I don’t know my username, another page will open up.
- Enter the alternate email address associated with your account and the captcha characters.
- On submit Gmail will shows you the message and send your username to your alternate email account.
- For other options Gmail will take you through the following steps like, I forgot my password, My password doesn’t seem to be working, My account has been compromised, I recently enabled 2-step verification, I forgot my username, Loading issues, Another error or problem.